- It is in our nature as humans to want to trust each other so that we can work together and become stronger. It is also in our nature as humans to notice things that might be different about other humans, landscapes, animals and likely quite a number of other things. The reason for this is nothing more than survival. We have as humans, evolved and adapted and this became part of us.
- No matter how open minded you want to think you are, you are in fact racist to some extent you cannot help. The problem arises when some people just run with it and others try overly hard to not be racist and end up as reverse-racist.
- I would define reverse-racism as trying so hard to prove I am not racist that I feel "minorities" should get extra or special rights to make up for some perceived slight to them in the past.
- We have learned as humans not as individuals and not only in our lifetimes as to what things tend to pose a danger to us.
- Let your mind wonder back in history if you would for a moment and think about what you believe life might have been like for early humans. Simple survival without all of the things we now have to protect us. Humans knew then just as well as they know now, that other humans were just as great of a danger if not more than any other creature or nature they may face.
- Think about how many civilizations in the past, welcomed newcomers into their lands with open arms and were slaughtered for their generosity and kindness.
- Not only does this particular human do this. He does it with the full knowledge of a great number of other humans who also are not bothered at all. They aren't bothered even by the fact that we humans may kill off the very last of the lions, elephants, rhino's, and on and on. This doesn't matter to humans because the "world is ours."
- Who gave this world to us and how do we know that?
- Have you ever played that game where a number of people sit in a line and somebody whispers a semi-complicated phrase to the first person. The first person is supposed to whisper the exact same thing to the second and so on and so forth.
- If you have played this game think about how the results turned out.
- If you haven't played this game, get 5 or 10 friends or coworkers and give it a go. Do you think I can accurately predict whether the majority of humans will have all heard and repeated the exact same phrase? Do you think I can accurately predict roughly what percentage of that phrase will start the same way it ends?
- I think that I can and I would not even need to do that work myself. It's out there. The internet is both a cesspool of rotting, stinking, rubbish but it's also unmatched for the amount of correct information that can be obtained as well.
- Do you suppose that the wiser of us humans should, and would wish for a peaceful and prosperous existence?
- It sounds nice to me. I would personally love to live in a world where I never had to worry and where everybody was a friendly face. The problem we are facing as a society and a culture is that we want so badly to see friendly faces that we mask our own vision and our own evolutionary preservation mechanisms in order achieve this inside of our own cognition. It is not tangible and will not protect you.
- Once again I propose to ask yourself if you think it to be more beneficial to believe there are no hazards or to turn and face what may be an uncomfortable situation and deal with it?
- Wishing for peace and prosperity is noble. To believe that wishing is going to bring that peace and prosperity is ignorant.
- Not everybody is peaceful or would prefer peace and they couldn't care less what you want.
- In my mind I suppose I see it somewhere along lines such as these: If I am jogging through the forest and I choose to ignore that there have been wolf sightings will this protect me and keep me safe? I might feel better about going for that jog if I tell myself that the wolves probably just passed through and are gone. I might even take my jog with zero incidents. Today... how about tomorrow? What about the next day?
- Another question... Who has killed more of who, wolves killing humans or humans killing wolves? Have sharks killed more humans or have humans killed more sharks? How about bears? We, Humans are the super-predators.
- Sometimes he'll bring a few friends and pick your bones clean so which is your stance?
- What is it that makes the wolves different from humans?
- Would you be agreeable with me if I said that wolves can't reason and think things over quite like humans can?
- Is there any way of knowing which wolves will eat me and which ones won't?
- Would you agree that the logical method of dealing with such a situation would not include bringing packs of wolves into the neighborhood or into your home?
- Humans these days tend to be a bit fucked-up in general wouldn't you say?
- You know that you are right because you mean well as far as your reality extends.
- The other or other(s) are sure they are correct as well.
- Cultural Diversity + 2 Similar Cultures = Mutual Similarities and Enrichment over time.
- Cultural Diversity + 2 Opposite In Nature Cultures = Stronger Culture slowly... or quickly if the stronger culture is quite violent; destroys the weaker culture.
- That is my reality. It may be your reality as well.
- If it's not your reality to some extent then I would ask if you've been outside recently?
- If you had been taught nothing but religion and taught to never question that religion from the time you were born until your 20's and even 30's or 40's do you think your mind would be changed easily?
- If you had been taught the same way, that your way was mandated by god and must be followed and that those who don't follow are not humans and not worthy of rights, what do you suppose you would believe?
Keep in mind while I am taking you through some of the teachings of the Quran and Hadith this very important issue. Some may say all religions say the same sorts of things. To some extent that is true. However, there is a very important difference between for example the Bible and the Quran. The Bible consists largely of stories about people or an event that are largely left to interpretation. Largely these are not God speaking to man who writes it down. Sometimes they were written long after the alleged event. There were many different authors that could be associated with the Bible and some aren't named. When we're dealing with the Quran it is basically a dictation of orders which were passed directly to Muhammad and written down as they were. There is no room to interpret. These simply are as they are. God's word, which came directly from God to his final prophet. They are specific in how they are to be carried out in relation to all manner of life. Christianity is a religion. Judaism is a religion. Islam is and has always been a fanatical ideology and a handbook filled with orders handed from God to mankind.
- (Quran 8:55) "To Allah, there are no animals more vile than those who do not believe and remain unbelievers."
- (Sura 5:33) "You will put them to death or you will make them suffer the torture of the cross; you will cut their hands and their feet alternately. They will be driven from the country"
- "Cut their hands and feet alternately" means cut them off, not a few stitches to fix. You are left with no right hand and no left foot and I'm sure you can sort out the reasoning. This is still practiced in the majority if not all Islamic countries to this day. They just tend to not advertise that fact.
- (Sura 47:35) "Do not display cowardice, and do not call the infidels to peace when you are superior to them"
- I consider myself a realist and I tend to not be inclined to attack people whether I'm stronger or not. If I were inclined to attack somebody I would certainly want to be sure I was stronger than he, she, or them... wouldn't you?
- Islam is interpreted in a realist manner as to how it fits in at any given time.
- Take into account circumstances and make and make peace when you or your armies are weak but when they are not you must attack the Infidel. This is given as an order from Allah. Keep in mind that attack doesn't always mean physical these days.
- Do you suppose Muslims will peacefully debate with you if you question the accuracy of the above statement?
- What do you think will happen to you if you do it in a Muslim ruled country? P.S. I know.
- These are areas where Fire personnel, Medics, and even Police do not generally go because they will be met with violence. You aren't safe there without a uniform on either.
- Does this not concern you?
- Germany has taken in an astonishing amount of Muslims in the past couple years and so have some others. Check this out.
- Have you considered what percentage of those same Muslim populations may not be willing to admit but do in fact agree with the violence toward Infidels?
- Have you considered what percentage of Muslims don't mind if their fellows murder you? That they may not be willing to actually do it themselves but that they don't care when it's done to you by others?
- If you hoped to move in, grow in population with other "believers" and then achieve Islam ruling the world would you tell the rest of the world first and warn them? In the end, Islam must rule the entire world as is written in Islamic script. There isn't another option.
- Might you instead of speaking up for Sharia, just to keep quiet and not spoil the free money and protected status you're getting? Is that a possibility?
- Does it seem suspicious that we're often told that terror has nothing to do with Islam and yet the vast majority of terrorist acts are undertaken by people claiming Islam?
- Why do Muslims need to be so defensive of the religion if the religion is so tolerant and peaceful?
- Check this one out. Why do you suppose the EU would not want crimes reported when they're committed by Muslim Guests in other countries?
- Have you ever wondered how often Muslims will report other Muslims for crimes such as rape or murder of non-Muslims?
- What does this lead you to believe that the average Muslim thinks about the value of your life?
- (Sura 98:6) Those who reject (Truth) among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will abide in hell-fire, they are the worst of creatures.
- If you were raised to believe this and that you were superior but you were by yourself or highly outnumbered would you attack or would you make peace?
- Would some people consider causing trouble then if more of their friends arrived to back you up?
- So you might consider being quiet so as not to get your ass beat or get thrown out just like I would?
- Please be honest with yourself? You know you are causing a strain on an enemy you despise and at the same time you are spreading Islam as your prophet said to?
- To me it seems as though the benefits these Muslims come to our countries expecting could be seen by them as Jizya don't you think?
- Islam has the clear rule that no Muslim should be killed in Qisas (punishment) for killing a Kafir (disbeliever).
- Muslim apologists and Muslims themselves like to frequently use different Quran quotes out of context to show that it is peaceful the religion is. One of my personal favorites is:“…if any one killed a person, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind; and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole of mankind…” - The Holy Quran (Chapter Five, Verse 32).
- That doesn't sound that bad does it?
- Here is The Holy Quran (Chapter Five, Verse 32) in full and in context.
- On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.
- The Children of Israel? That's the Jews not the Muslims...
- Does it have the same feeling to it when you know that? This rule doesn't apply to Muslims at all or in any way.
- The Jews must not kill a man but the Quran says that Muslims should:
- Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful (if you submit). And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"
- Even if this were a command to the Muslims, there's still: "unless it be for murder or spreading mischief in the land."
- The answer is yes they do.
- Do you truly believe that a concern about Islam is an irrational fear?
- Has Islam not given us reason to suspect it?
- Would you not agree that Islam and being Muslim is a mindset and not a skin color or particular race of people?
- Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum - This translates roughly to "if you wish peace, prepare for war."
- What I find interesting is how old a statement has to be originally to be written in Latin. That and the fact that if you open your eyes and look around you'll find that it's still true. If you aren't willing to fight for peace somebody else will be willing to fight to rule you.
- It's not that Islam and Muslims are foreign that causes my bother. It's the fact that I've read and understand exactly what it is that Muslims believe.
- It is not the house of war because we make war, it is the house of war because Muslims are commanded to make war upon us until we submit to them.
The key term there is yet. Islam says that Dar Al-Islam or "The House of Islam" must make war with the west until there is no more Dar Al-Harb. That translates to there is no Britain, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, even no more United States. All must eventually be ruled by a Caliphate in the name of Islam. This IS NOT as suggestion for Muslims, it is the ultimate goal in this life.
- The media will quickly jump on making speculations about right-wing and anything but, right up until they cannot anymore and must begrudgingly tell us he was a fake Muslim who "hijacked a peaceful religion" and he is making things up.
- Things that make me go "hmmmm."
- Only to hand it over freely to tyranny again later in the name of "cultural diversity" or sensitivity.
- Some even fight tooth and nail for rights of a tyrannical religion that they will not take the time to understand and that will never return the favor.
- May 8th 1945 Europe celebrated the defeat of the fascist Nazis and the return of freedom from tyrannical rule. In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 she is watching her leaders hand it back to them gift wrapped.
- If I read Mein Kampf and told you that I believed it then what would you think of me?
- If I did believe that, would it not make me a Nazi? I think that it would make me a Nazi.
- What happens to people who criticize Islam these days? ... Death
- What happens to people who draw cartoons about Islam? ... Death
- Do you see this happen to people who criticize Jesus? ... 99% of the time, nothing at all.
- Both despise the Jewish people and want all Jews dead.
- Muhammad did all of these things quite frequently and quite well.
- Honestly if you still consider it racist after reading it again I cannot help you. You are a good dhimmi.
- What could they possibly be trying to accomplish with this?
- Are they accomplishing exactly what they're trying to accomplish by flooding Europe with Islamic “migrants”?
- If the above is not what they are trying to accomplish, how do they not realize that this is what they're doing?
- What are "leaders" like Germany's Prime-
We can see if we allow ourselves, that they're destroying things and demanding more in our own countries where they are guests. We see that some Europeans are afraid for their lives and this wasn't the case before we let Islam in. We can see that they are trying to force us to allow them to build mosques where they want. We can see that the Saudis are paying for thousands of mosques all over Europe while taking NOT A SINGLE “refugee.” We can see Muslims asking us to stop serving pork in places they eat. We can see them pushing us to ban liquor near mosques. We can see them doing these things with our very own eyes if we open those eyes.
- Why don't they want you to know the truth?
- Quran 9:73 - “Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.”
- Quran 9:123 - “Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.”
- Quran 5:51 - “Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another…”
- By this reasoning I personally would ascertain that to be Muslim or to understand Muslim wants, needs, intentions, one must learn the Quran, which is the direct and final prophesies of Allah (God) as passed to Muhammad.
- For you Christians think of Jesus and how you feel about him. He was that guy so you would need to know how he acted in various situations so as to imitate as best you could if you want to truly be Christian in action as well as name?
- The deeds of Muhammad are found not in the Quran but in the Hadith. Considering that a good Muslim is supposed to want to be like like Muhammad you must know the Hadith as well as the Quran.
- Does the statement above seem reasonable to you? It doesn't really matter if it does because that's how Islam sees it.
We have Muslims smash planes into buildings killing nothing but civilians on purpose and screaming Allahu Akbar and we say nothing to do with Islam. We see suicide bombers in France and Belgium, shootings, beheadings and torture in France and England, Riots in Sweden and Norway, rapes everywhere and always chanting Allahu Akbar or other tidbits from the Quran and it has "nothing to do with Islam." Often they have beards, sometimes they don't, some are extra tan, some are white, some are black, but all have Islam in common.
- Did you know in the past 2 years roughly, rapes in Oslo, Norway have gone up somewhere around 1400%? That's not a typo. Ninety percent are thought to be committed by none other than... Muslims.
- I have news for you Sweden, you're an endangered species right now and you've brought it on
- Note: Wahhabi Islam is better referred to as hard-line or extremist.
At the same time, the majority of Muslim "refugees" are "unemployable" meaning they have no useful skills, so they collect our tax dollars in handouts and get political correctness protection while they suck us dry and mentally beat us down using our own laws and governments to do it.
- Maybe they don't know what their religion actually says?
- Maybe they haven't read the Quran or Hadith and it wasn't preached to them as children because their parents weren't strict Muslims?
- According to Islam, a "moderate" Muslim is not a Muslim.
You can argue that the United States started this or that Russia did in the 80's but Muslims have been killing and terrorizing each other as well as and ESPECIALLY Christians and Jews for well over a thousand years. Nothing at all changed as a result of the West or the East idiotically wallowing in the Muslim shit-holes.
You've heard "they hate us for our freedom." It sounds stupid but it's true. They hate that you are free to do anything that is contrary to Islamic beliefs and they are going to put a stop to that if we allow them.
These refugees are not coming here with skills and social drive, ready and willing to work like previous immigrants have.
- Do you believe that they have come here for a better life at all cost?
- Maybe, but at all cost for them never allowed for the possibility of concessions to you?
- Only Allah's laws matter, PERIOD!
This having been said, the EU is killing Europe. I don't mean a little sniffle and sneeze, I mean they're swamping the boat with violent intruders and they don't seem to be concerned at all. I want to be able to go back to Europe many times in the future. I don't see that happening because Europe is going to look very different in 20 to 30 years if this doesn't stop right now.
- Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.
- That means saying things like "Islam is a religion of peace" and Jihad doesn't mean to shoot, slash, stab, burn, cut-off literal pieces of, etc., "it means a spiritual struggle from within." If you read the teachings of Islam the truth of these concepts very quickly become quite apparent.
- If you haven't read the Quran and Hadith then do you believe that you can accurrately say Muslims are peaceful or violent or anything else?
- Now once we've read these things that one must learn the religion from and understand it a bit ourselves might you find it easier to maybe “put yourself in their shoes?”
- If they're lying to you about something not being in the Quran that is in fact there, then we must ask ourselves why?
- Kitman - Lying by omission.
- An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief." There also happens to be the inconvenient part about this being prescribed only for the "Children of Israel" (the Jews). Muslims themselves have no such restriction except against killing other Muslims.
- Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.
- I know if somebody is an enemy of some sort and I am planning on attacking him physically or some other way, do you suggest that I warn him first? Not if I want to win and if I'm going to attack somebody or something then why would I aspire to lose?
- History (and common sense) proves and most people will choose not to reveal this plan to the enemy.
- Appear as my friend yet almost never defend a non-believer or try to exert the power the so called peaceful Muslims should have by sheer numbers if you count the census. They never really try to do anything to "take back Islam" because they can't. That is Islam and now we're finding that out as more and more are beginning to forgo peace and steer toward war with us. They're choosing to do it abroad as well as within.
That does not appear to be heavy opposition posed against "radicals" by "peaceful Muslims."
- Does that make you innocent?
- I think many of us probably agree that it does not and would not be the "right thing to do."
- They will not always threaten to kill us but does that also mean they wouldn't allow it or might even prefer it?
- Are you willing to take this gamble with your children's lives and/or future?
This is something that every one of us has to face and consider. Make no mistake my friends, though bullets don't always fly, there are shots going off everywhere. They might not be telling you they want to kill you but they are telling you that they believe and follow Islam which does in fact tell them to kill you and tells them fairly often. When you couple this with the people dying in Paris, New York, Boston, Brussels, London, and on and on as the list will only continue to grow.
- How can anybody read the Quran and decide it's peaceful?"
- Quran 2:286 -“Lord…Give us victory over the unbelievers.”
- Quran 3:147 -“Lord…give us victory over the unbelievers.”
- Again, this isn't up for debate, talk to Allah if you have a problem with that.
Under the rule of Islamic Sharia laws you get to dress like this ladies. If you're lucky.
Just as likely if not more so, under Islamic Sharia laws you will BE REQUIRED to dress like the two photos below rather than the one above. Look at every single country in the world with Muslim majority.
So who's excited to get into their new wardrobe every time you must go into public (with a male relative or husband to act as chaperone of course)?
Again, not my rule, that's the Islamic rule so feminists, take that shit up with Muhammad or Allah, not me.
- Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"
- Quran (23:5-6) & (70:29-30) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..."
- This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves even if he, or the slave had been or still is married.
- Quran (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save for, those whom your right hands possess."
- This is not "the woman you have lovingly wed" but the woman who you now posess.
- Fancy having your child go through this?
In far too many cases, our own governments elected by you and I to protect us are covering it up while the women in friendly "host" countries are being victimized by the thousands.
- After all, they have conqured you.
- They're in your country, not working, not contributing, not assimilating, not even cooperating, and they keep being given more.
- Quran (8:69) - "So consume what you have taken of war booty and know it is lawful and good"
- 6 years old... 9 years old. You can throw out the idea of "Zeitgeist" for the original time of Islam but that doesn't exactly make it right.
- It still happens regularly in Islamic countries.
Those numbers aren't typos. In America, or in Europe would the majority of people consider it alright to marry off their daughters to an Uncle or cousin or any number of other possibilities and do it when she's 8, 10, 12 years old and the UNCLE is in his late 40's? Little girls in Islam are not people but a commodity to be owned, used, and sold as one pleases. This is not a value that changes once they arrive in Western countries and it's crystal clear by how Muslim men treat indigenous women.
- If somebody suddenly placed a typical American in an Islamic country this would be the norm but could you consider it acceptable and adapt to it? Could you view your daughter or young sister like this and accept it as the way things are supposed to be?
- How would you feel if somebody treated your daughter, sister, wife, mother in this way?
- This doesn't change when they come here.
- Quran (2:178) - "O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female."
- Why no "Jewish Lives Matter" protests you ask?
- That's because most Jews are at work and being productive and useful citizens and don't have time to protest.
- Sahih Bukhari (72:734) - Some contemporary Muslims in the West (where slavery is believed to be a horrible crime) are reluctant to believe that Muhammad owned slaves. This is just one of many places in the Hadith where a reference is made to a human being owned by Muhammad. In this case, the slave is of African descent. Muhammad had African slaves. A few actually, as many did at that time AND still do. They had white ones too.
- Quran 8:12 - “I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.”
- Quran 8:59-60 -“Let not the unbelievers think they will ever get away. They have not the power so to do. Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah and your enemy…”
- Quran 9:5 - “When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.”
"Hey, my cousin already sneaked into your country a while back and he says you give him all sorts of shit and he can do whatever he wants because Europe has laws about saying mean things against Muslims even if they're true. He said, "yeah Mohammad, bring your 3 wives and 16 kids and Germany will foot the bill, I'm not joking dude." So I decided I like free shit and my country is a shithole (because of all the white people of course) so I came to Europe to leach off you. Also we'll need a 200,000 square foot mosque but don't worry because Saudi Arabia who refuses to take any "refugees" at all, will pay for it out of the goodness of their HUGE hearts. We'll also need you to give us all our own houses and free money. Then we are going to rape, steal, harrass, beat, and otherwise violate the native populace and you're going to let us do it." Thanks Europe now fuck off you filthy Kafir, you are lower than dog shit."
- Muslims have a term for 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others and this is called Muruna.
- Quran 3:85 - “He that chooses a religion over Islam, it will not be accepted from him and in the world to come he will be one of the lost.”
- Quran 48:29 - “Muhammad is God’s apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.”
- What do you think about that particular passage?
- I'm having trouble finding the peacefulness there.
- Quran 9:28 - “Believers, know that the idolaters [non-Muslims] are unclean. Let them not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year is ended.”
- Quran 98:6 - “The unbelievers among the People of the Book [Bible] and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.”
- These days it's generally just referred to as "sampling."
- Bringing familiar concepts still does not in any way mean solely the "nicer" ideas.
- Do your core values make you a good or a bad person?
- What are your core values? The values you hold most dearly.
- How do you believe that you should try to treat other people?
- Do you feel that slavery should be acceptable?
- Does the skin color, intelligence, or belief system of the enslaved make them more or less worthy of enslavement according to your values?
- Do you feel like a Muslim should know these Quran and Hadith which are the instructions on how to be a Muslim?
- Do you feel like the Quran and Hadith are being ignored and desecrated by "radicals" or possibly is it simply being followed as it instructs?
- Did you know that for the last 7 years of his life, Muhammad was involved in a military campaign every 6 weeks? That doesn't include small caravan raids and such.
- Sahih Bukhari (80:753)- "The Prophet said, 'The freed slave belongs to the people who have freed him.'"
- Sahih Bukhari (62:137) - An account of women taken as slaves in battle by Muhammad's m en after their husbands and fathers were killed. The woman were raped with Muhammad's approval.
- Sahih Bukhari (34:432) - Another account of females taken captive and raped with Muhammad's approval. In this case it is evident that the Muslims intend on selling the women after raping them because they are concerned about devaluing their price by impregnating them. Muhammad is asked about coitus interruptus.
- Sahih Bukhari (47.765) - A woman is rebuked by Muhammad for freeing a slave girl. The prophet tells her that she would have gotten a greater heavenly reward by giving her to a relative (as a slave).
- Sahih Bukhari (72:734) - Some contemporary Muslims in the West (where slavery is believed to be a horrible crime) are reluctant to believe that Muhammad owned slaves. This is just one of many places in the Hadith where a reference is made to a human being owned by Muhammad. In this case, the slave is of African descent.
- Sahih Muslim 3901 - Muhammad trades away two black slaves for one Muslim slave.
- Sahih Muslim 4345 - Narration of a military raid against a hapless tribe trying to reach their water hole. During the slaughter, the women and children attempt to flee, but are cut off and captured by the Muslims. This story refutes any misconception that Muhammad's sex slaves were taken by their own volition.
- Sahih Muslim 4112 - A man freed six slaves on the event of his death, but Muhammad reversed the emancipation and kept four in slavery to himself. He cast lots to determine which two to free.
- Sahih Bukhari (47:743) - Muhammad's own pulpit - from which he preached Islam - was built with slave labor on his command.
- Sahih Bukhari (59:637) - "The Prophet sent Ali to Khalid to bring the Khumus (of the booty) and I hated Ali, and Ali had taken a bath (after a sexual act with a slave-girl from the Khumus). I said to Khalid, 'Don't you see this (i.e. Ali)?' When we reached the Prophet I mentioned that to him. He said, 'O Buraida! Do you hate Ali?' I said, 'Yes.' He said, 'Do you hate him, for he deserves more than that from the Khumlus.'" Muhammad approved of his men having sex with slaves, as this episode involving his son-in-law, Ali, clearly proves. This hadith refutes the modern apologists who pretend that slaves were really "wives." This is because Muhammad had forbidden Ali from marrying another woman as long as Fatima (his favorite daughter) was living.
- Abu Dawud (2150) - "The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Muhammad were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers.
- So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Quran 4:24) 'And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.'"
- Abu Dawud (1814) - "...[Abu Bakr] He then began to beat [his slave] him while the Apostle of Allah was smiling and saying: Look at this man who is in the sacred state (putting on ihram), what is he doing?" The future first caliph of Islam is beating his slave for losing a camel while Muhammad looks on in apparent amusement.
- Ibn Ishaq (734) - A slave girl is given a "violent beating" by Ali in the presence of Muhammad, who does nothing about it.
- Abu Dawud 38:4458 - Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib: “A slave-girl belonging to the house of the Apostle of Allah committed fornication. He (the Prophet) said: Rush up, Ali, and inflict the prescribed punishment on her. I then hurried up, and saw that blood was flowing from her, and did not stop. So I came to him and he said: Have you finished inflicting (punishment on her)? I said: I went to her while her blood was flowing. He said: Leave her alone till her bleeding stops; then inflict the prescribed punishment on her. And inflict the prescribed punishment on those whom your right hands possess (i.e. slaves).”
- A slave girl is ordered by Muhammad to be beaten until she bleeds, and then beaten again after the bleeding stops. He indicates that this is prescribed treatment for slaves ("those whom your right hand possesses").
- Ibn Ishaq (693) - "Then the apostle sent Sa-d b. Zayd al-Ansari, brother of Abdu'l-Ashal with some of the captive women of Banu Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons." Muhammad trades away women captured from the Banu Qurayza tribe to non-Muslim slave traders for property.
Their male counterparts (men, husbands, sons who were beyond puberty and many who weren't) had already been executed after surrendering peacefully without a fight.
At the time of Muhammad it is important to note that slaves were almost never literally freed. "You do not belong to anybody, anymore and you may do as you wish" was simply an outcome that was very unlikely and uncommon. Slaves at this time were not "worth their weight in gold."
How many people would hate having others do everything for them and wait on their every request? Some wouldn't admit it out loud but that generally sounds good to most of us.
The point is that slaves were rarely just set free even if the master died they often were left to another master. The context that this leaves us with is that the "freeing" of the slave that is talked about is the killing of one master and the transfer to the new master as spoils of war. There wasn't any freedom to be had. Islam is about full submission one way or another.
Over roughly 1400 years of Islam there have been an incalculable number (in the millions if not hundreds of millions) of slaves under Islamic rule. White, black, and every color in-between were happily enslaved and sold to Muslims simply for not being Muslim and refusing to convert. Some were enslaved by Muslims themselves and some were traded to them by other bands of ruffians such as the vikings.
The interesting part of it is that while the vikings have obviously well grown out of that phase and happily settled into suburban servitude for themselves, Muslims still consider it acceptable by Islam to have slaves. Slavery is rife in all Muslim countries to this very day.
There are still an incalculable number of slaves all over the Middle East. Still totally legal where Islam and therefore Sharia rule. Obviously they try not to let this information become readily available to the Western public.
As I said before, Sharia is Islam. The two cannot be separated. One may be suppressed for a time in order to further the cause of the other. I suspect that you remember that little caveaut? For this reason many Muslims suppress their preference for Sharia while convincing us that Islam is peaceful so that we'll allow more Muslims in and allow Islam to grow stronger, faster.
I would venture to surmise that it might again have little to do with the peaceful nature of the people arriving on Western shores and I could accurately do that solely based on prevailing behavior alone.
- They aren't staying to fight because some have come to us to fight.
- It is estimated by MI5 (UK FBI more or less) that more than 3,000 British ISIS militants are currently in the UK and prepared to launch attacks. Security sources say thousands of terror suspects are based across Britain being monitored by MI5 and anti-terror police.
- The vast majority live in London but many are also based in Manchester and the West Midlands. Speaking to The Times, security sources say the number of homegrown jihadists willing to launch attacks in Britain has grown massively in the last two years because of the rise of ISIS.
- Why are they in your country when you know they are terrorists and you are monitoring them so you are able to find them one would assume. Why are they still in your country, free to roam the streets and risk innocent civilian lives?
- Others have come to us with the intention of getting a free ride and pushing Islam deeper into the West.
- Some really have just come here to get a away from war and to actually escape Islam.
Do you recall that little scuffle (if you will) that occurred in Europe in the 1930's and 1940's?
I know that many of you are thinking "that was hardly a playground mishap or a scuffle" am I correct?
Of course I'm correct or you are historically ignorant in a manner beyond excuse. Anybody who knows anything about World War II knows that it was not happy time in the world.
There were approximately 60,000,000-plus allied servicemen and women who lost their lives to take back Europe from tyranny. I would ask you humbly to sound that number out in your head and then think that each one was a person like you and I. They succeeded but only with colossal loss of the lives of many noble and brave men and women.
- I couldn't do it. She couldn't do it. He couldn't do it. But when I, she, he, and they get together we can do anything.
- Do you have any family members or relatives who died in this war?
- Have you met anybody who fought in this war?
- Do you think that what our leaders are now doing is a befitting fate for the freedom they died for? I don't.
World War II could have been stopped in it's tracks in the early 1930's if the world had cared to act. It could have again possibly been stopped by England if Prime Minister at the time, Neville Chamberlain had acted but he did not. It could have been ended sooner with a fraction of the lives lost if the United States had not ignored the war raging in Europe until late in 1942. The war had begun with the Nazi German rulers breaking their pact with the West and sweeping into Poland, taking the country under Nazi rule in just over a month.
The Battle of Wizna was fought between September 7 and September 10, 1939, between the forces of Poland and Germany during the initial stages of invasion of Poland. Somewhere between 350 and 720 Poles defended a fortified line for three days against more than 40,000 Germans. Although defeat was inevitable, the Polish defense stalled the attacking forces for three days and postponed the encirclement of Independent Operational Group Narew fighting nearby. Eventually the tanks broke through the Polish line and German engineers eliminated all the bunkers one by one. The last bunker surrendered around midday on September 10.
Because the battle consisted of a small force holding a piece of fortified territory against a vastly larger invasion for three days at great cost before being annihilated, Wizna is sometimes referred to as Polish Thermopylae in Polish culture. One of the symbols of the battle is Captain Władysław Raginis, the commanding officer of the Polish force, who swore to hold his position as long as he was alive. When the last two bunkers under his command ran out of ammunition, he ordered his men to surrender their arms and committed suicide by throwing himself on a live grenade.
It doesn't take long for for a weak people to unite with amazing or catastrophic consequences when properly motivated. The question is who is actually the “weaker” of those people?
Remember that not all people are weak because they are oppressed by an outside source. Some people are weak or poor because their very culture and beliefs oppress them from within. Some cultures have become weak because for so long they felt strong. Now the strength is fading and the populations have fallen into the “it can't happen here” or “it will be different when they feel our generosity” mindset.
- That is simply not how it works. It would be nice if it did but it doesn't.
- What one culture views as kindness, another views as weakness to exploit.
- That is what is occurring across Europe now.
The failure or success of Islam is all the real Muslim cares about. Failure or success is based upon conquering un-believers and always has been.
- The failures of Islam couldn't possibly have anything to do with the nature of Islam could they
Did you know that some historians suggest the Islamic Caliphate was more than thirteen million square kilometers (five million square miles), making it larger than all current countries except the Russian Federation.
They had to keep expanding to keep supporting the armies and territories they took.
Muslims didn't work back then. Muslims had slaves who did that for them. If they didn't keep taking slaves they would have to do something that we might consider to be "productive" in modern terms.
You must understand that the amount of land the Islamic Caliphate had was quite significant during the "golden age" (which is laughable) of Islam. The golden age is what you call it when it's a historical waypoint and you are alright with ignoring the innocents tortured, killed, and enslaved while their wealth was stolen in order to achieve that "Golden Age" of Islam.
Muslims haven't ever actually done a whole lot aside from conquer and enslave native populations such as in Spain and many others and then re appropriate the people to slaves or dhimmis (subservient infidel types) and then take credit or at least try to take credit for things the people they conquered had done.
The second reason that this is so significant is that Allah says "once it has become Muslim land it can never be taken back." Well it has in many cases been taken back. You can see this in the fact that in 1529 was the first attempt by the Ottoman Empire (Muslims... Caliphate), led by Suleiman the Magnificent, to capture the city of Vienna, Austria.
- The siege was the pinnacle of the Ottoman Empire's power and the maximum extent of Ottoman expansion in central Europe.
Rest assured, Islam hasn't forgotten this and they still dwell on it today because all they learn (in Islam/Sharia countries) is Islamic history and that's basically Quran, Hadith, and of course, how the Crusaders stole "Muslim land."
If you think they are attacking you because “they're poor” that's true but they don't want “help” from you. They want everything you have including your very person.
If you'll observe all of Western Europe and some of Eastern Europe who are currently being pillaged and raped by Islamic (mostly men who are conveniently of fighting age) pouring in by the hundreds of thousands searching for the country with the most freebies. I know because plenty don't even notice an issue with saying that in interviews with news sources.
For 1400 years the Muslims have been doing all of the exact same things, no more and no less. Kill, enslave, conquer, and destroy. Allah really preferred the more violent methods of conquer but he was content with simple capture and convert them (if you can) or kill them. Mohammad preferred the same methods. It is a quite easy to determine given the information available, that Al Quaida, Daesh (ISIS), Mujahadin, and on and on, are not perverting Islam but following it exactly as it was intended to be followed.
Those who disagree can call themselves Muslim all they want, like many Christians call themselves that when they really are just a shitty of a person as any other hipocrite. The Quran and Hadith are clear that there is no interpretation.
- We can say they don't follow Islam but they do.
- We can say it's not in the writings but it is.
- We keep saying they'll assimilate but they will not. They are not. They are getting more violent as their numbers rise and they perceive you as a filthy slave.
It's not so simple as we will deal with it if it happens because it is already happening. Now we only have two real options. We can deal with the unpleasant possibility that it might actually be Islam even though it's uncomfortable and some might not like us for it but we could stop it now. Or we can wait. Ten years or maybe 20, if you're really lucky 30 years you will get to ignore it (somewhat).
- What happens then?
- Now I implore you to ponder this question if you've not already. What happens then?
- How does one accept these requirements of a Muslim under Islam and still argue this is peaceful?
- How does one follow these "requirements" (you don't pick and choose or you aren't Muslim) and still be what an honestly quite liberal Western Culture would consider a good person.
So is it that not all Muslims are bad or maybe is it that all Muslims are indeed bad if not specifically, physically violent?
Weren't all Nazi's bad?
- All those people who believed in the "Final Solution" were shitty fucking people if you ask me.
- If you take a close look you'll find that not all Nazi's were "Aryan" as well.
- If you'll look again you'll see not all Muslims have brown or darker skin. Islam is not a race but an Ideology like Nazism.
- There is no mistaking in the Quran and Hadith as what is to be done with the Infidels, Kafir, Jews, Christians (people of the book).
The thing is that when Nazis said kill all the Jews all the not-Nazi's, Jews, and ALL good people of the world stood together and said NO! The Nazi's replied back with something of a "we don't really care what you want, we're better."
Back then the people weren't politically correct to the point that reality was lost. So they went over there and killed a lot of Nazis! And lot's of not-really-Nazis-so-much. And lot's of civilian types too.
We went in being quite nasty and and we won! Do you see it? That doesn't work. They told us so. They regularly tell us this method that worked over and over again historically does not work. Yet it does, but it's not nice.
- Well what if somebody who's really not nice doesn't care to be nice and decides to kill you?
It seems that our modern philosophies would say you give them a hug and hope that's not a knife he's reaching for.
The crybaby left are quite sure that it's working.
- Do you see it working?
- How isn't this shit working because it would appear to be the perfect fucking plan!?
Anyhow. Let's assume for the sake of argument that all this shit I quoted from the Quran and Hadith are actually in the Quran and Hadith. Now, I have read them and I understand what they say. Knowing what I now know about Islam I proceed to say how beautiful and peaceful it is.
- Am I a good person?
- How does one make this sound beautiful and peaceful?
- If I believe this stuff and become a Muslim do YOU CONSIDER ME to be a good person?
Many of you wonder why I'm so concerned with Europe no doubt? Some of you may have figured it out. Again, I've been to Europe. Again, I am American but my blood is of Europe. I've to some wonderful and beautiful countries that maybe some haven't been lucky enough to see. I love Europe and I feel a kinship with many Europeans. I remember my trips to Germany, Austria, Netherlands, France, they were all beautiful and amazing countries that I'll always treasure having been fortunate enough to visit under the circumstances that I had. They are without question, some of the happiest times of my life.
Sadly, part of what I'm happy about is that I got to see where I came from while that's still possible.
I implore Europeans to stand up. Stand up for yourselves and your beliefs and stand up for your neighbors. Do not allow your beautiful countries to be taken and destroyed at the hands of morons and shitty politicians. Fight with votes, fight with protests, fight with anything you can before the only thing you have left to fight with is your very lives!
Much of Europe had great prosperity in the recent past decades and as a result of it they got wealthy. Being both very welthy and very generous and nice people (in some cases feeling guilty and trying to make up for a shameful history) they created impossible to sustain welfare systems. Now they're pumping hundreds of thousands of hostiles who do not reason or follow a morality that we do, while the gentle people and the hostils to get along.
- Are the gentle and peaceful people really expected to come out victorious? The answer is always no.
- Do you think doing nothing is an option? Again the answer is no.
Economically, The United States could probably survive as a country totally independent from the rest of the world but it wouldn't be a very nice existence and nothing like you and I now enjoy. If Europe falls, and trust me, it's closer than you think. Our way of life falls with it.
- When I say Europe I mean the individual European countries and NOT the EU. The best thing for Europe right now and the world would be the total collapse of the EU and their rampant idiocy.
- To those in the UK I say Great Job! Leaving that retarded establishment was the very best thing you could do! Now take back your country!
Honestly speaking, what happens in Europe usually ends up coming here as well because we never actually do contain it whether it's simply a bad idea or a catastrophic plan. It doesn't matter if it's a deadly disease outbreak where we have people flying in and out freely with Ebola as long as they verbally say "I don't have a caugh." Because it would be "racist" to stop them since they're black, or going to help blacks. Not a good idea, not logical, not the intelligent thing to do... "racist."
I'm watching this violent ideology Blitzkreig across Europe once again using totally different but equally effective tactics because our own "tolerance" and quest to be the most tolerant in all the land is killing us. It's killing Europe and it will come for us in the United States... Just look at Dearbornistan, Michigan.
In order to give you a bit more knowledge of the Crusades I have to give you a timeline. You don't need to memorize any of it just scan through the years.
Muhammad was born in Mecca and died in Medina in what is now Saudi Arabia in the year 632 AD. Muslim conquest began in roughly 615 AD.
- 615: Muhammad invited the Hashimites to adopt Islam.
- 615: Persecution of Muslims by the Quaraish in Mecca intensified and a group of Muslims leave for Abyssinia (modern Ethiopia).
- 621: Abu Jahl became leader of a mounting opposition to Muslims in Mecca and organized a boycott of merchants in Mohammad's clan, the Hashim.
- 622: About 75 converts from Medina took the two Pledges of al-Aqaba, professing to Islam and to protect Muhammad from all danger.
- 622: The Hijra: emigration of Muhammad and his followers to Yathrib (now: Madinat al-Nabi, "the city of the Prophet," or simply, al-Madina). Foundation of the first Islamic community; social and economic reforms. Starting point of the Islamic calendar.
- 624: Muhammad broke with his Jewish supporters because they refused to recognize him as a prophet and adopt Isalm. He chose now to emphasize the Arabness of the new religion and has his followers face Mecca when praying instead of Jerusalem. In the end, all the Jews were either banished or executed.
- March 15, 624: At the Battle of Abdr, Muhammad and his followers defeated an army from Mecca. Muhammad's chief rival in Mecca, Abu Jahl, was executed.
- 627: Meccan leader Abu Sufyan (c. 567 - c. 655) laid siege to Muhammad's forces in Medina during the battle of the Trench. Even with 10,000 men he was unsuccessful for the 15 days he was there. Muhammad suspected the Banu Quraiza Jews of helping the Meccans and had all the men killed.
- 627: A confederation was created between Muhammad's followers in Mecca and the eight Arab clains in Medina with the Constitution of Medina.
- 628: Muhammad led about 1,600 men on a pilgrimage to Mecca where their passage was blocked by citizens of Mecca. Fortunately they agreed to negotiate with Muhammad and then later agreed to the Pact of Hudaibiya, ending hostilities and allowing for Muslim pilgrimages.
- 629: Muhammad dissolved the Pact of Hudaibiya and prepared to attack Mecca.
- 630: An army of 30,000 Muslims marched on Mecca which surrendered with little resistance. Muhammad took control of the city and made it the spiritual center of Islam.
All land is supposed to go to Allah which means our land, lives, culture and collective legacy are at stake. Now they are "the minority" of a minority and they're still reaking havok. What do we suppose will happen when they are no longer the minority? All you have to do is look at every country that is majority Muslim for that answer.
Remember, everything you give no matter how "insignificant" will lead to something else and something more until you are living under Sharia. You won't see it comming if you don't look close. I've been watching Europe for a number of years now (figuratively) and I'm seeing it happen.
- If we don't wake up and remember that the truth is not a crime we're going to have problems that most of you will find very hard to imagine.
- Logic and reason should be utilized because they work. These aren't things to brush away for a feel good in the moment.
We have lost our senses in the West and it is imperative that we remember that conquest doesn't always require advanced weaponry and that becomes more true when the natives are afraid to offend the guests no matter how rude the guest gets.
- Remember this photo?
- Now who is it that we aren't allowed to criticize these days?
These statistics are so easy to find I'm really not going to go into that. Europe is taking away the rights of her citizens in favor of protecting a very violent and hateful religion. As they do it they flood the country with "migrants" and "refugees" who believe and have been drilled since birth to "Believe in Muhammad and Allah and only what they say. Everything else is evil."
- This is well documented as well.
When I look at these events all over the globe I am able to envision EXACTLY what these people, and what this ideology are trying to achieve. Think about that one for a moment if you will. What they want is going to translate to "living hell" for anybody with any type of religion or lack of belief as long as it does not align with the reigning sect of Islam at the time.
This kinda terrifies me a bit and I suspect it does some of you as well. We seem to be the few who see it or are willing to let ourselves see it. What can we do? In my opinion anything. I really would be preferential to nothing. Non-violent would be really great as well but all that matters is that we all try to do something to save our culture and our way of life. Who cares what we each individually do to stop this. Anybody who teaches a friend who teaches another. Eventually if enough people start using the appropriate methods to solve the problem instead of delaying the inevitable.
You cannot mix cultures when both do not want to change. Oil and water anybody? Not all cultures are good and that has nothing to do with what color anybody happens to be. This is solely based upon what that particular culture believes is truth. Whether that truth being arrived at by science in our case or religion in the case of others. Not everybody's "truth" looks the same. The problem arises when we try to treat all cultural truths as equal.
We have taught our children to be ashamed of their own cultures. Some teach their kids they deserve more rights for being a minority. Some teach their kids a group needs less rights for being what they are. Some teach their children in Sweden and Germany and even in the United States that you are already lesser as a white Christian. You must give to these groups because your culture is shameful.
That is shameful and anybody who teaches it shouldn't be allowed to teach, PERIOD. If we want everybody to be equal then everybody must be completely fucking equal. That means no special protections for any group. Everybody abides by the same laws, the same rules, the same societal expectations or go live like it's 570 AD in some shit-hole that already has a society like that.
I say America and Americans first and above all else but one must not abandon good neighbors in a crisis. The question is who is going to be left to defend anybody by the time we react?
You (if you is the average American or European) likely believe that peace is preferable to all else. You probably feel strongly enough about that to find it difficult to understand why or how somebody could think otherwise. It's time to take a good, hard, look at what is going on and ask ourselves. Is it so impossible, that this culture based upon the Quran and Hadith and filled with violence and hatred, could prefer to see us dead rather than give up their beliefs for us?
Make no mistake. This is a question that if you don't see the importance of it yet... You will see it soon enough. It might even reach out and touch your family.
Tyrants have no concern for your feeling or sensibilities and you may choose to not to fight and take a life but the tyrant will take yours. If that is the path you choose then I ask you is it fair that you condemn others to this same fate by your choice?
A good way to start is to look at your state representatives and see what their stance on Islam is.
- Have they read the Quran?
- Have they made statements about Islam and what are they?
The inevitable is very clear with the information that we have but we must be willing to take harsh criticism for saying it now because it's only going to get worse.