Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Free Up Your Weekends For A Year and Save Up For A Yearly Pass!

PETA wants to rent a prison building the state plans to close and turn it into a chicken empathy museum.

PETA spokeswoman Ashley Byrne said the Norfolk-based group thinks a former prison is the ideal setting for exhibits on what it contends is mistreatment of chickens raised for slaughter. Reiman said the museum also would have displays detailing chickens' habits and intelligence.


Photobucket

I can't tell you Ashley, how long the people have waited for a chicken museum. Who does not love chickens, they're delicious! I hope there are chicken nuggets in the food court, I love sweet and sour sauce! I'm buying a lifetime membership so I can visit every day and cry and cry over the fowl genocide that occurs daily in this, our barbaric country.

No comments: