Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Robin Williams on Golf

I thought I would switch things up for a change and put something up that I actually liked. I never really developed much of an opinion of the Robin Williams. Frankly I think the guy is bat-shit crazy, certifiable, but some of his stuff is good. This is one of them. I know so many people who like this sport and even watch it on tv. I would personally rather watch the wind blow but to each his own. When I play my ball goes into the forest, to the bottom of the lake, it's stolen by rogue eagles in mid flight! I have a slice that comes back around 180 degrees flying at my head like a precision guided missile at my cranium. For these reasons I tend to avoid the sport.



He's right about the stroke thing though. He left out the wrapping of the nine iron around trees part!

No comments: